“E Ngā manu korokī, e ngā manu korohī, nei rā te whakamiha ki a koe, Kia Ora to our creative community”
“It is our pleasure to invite you to be part of the 2023 Hawke’s Bay Art Guide. After a difficult start to the year, now more than ever we are committed to supporting our Region’s artists by publishing a beautiful, inclusive and diverse Guide. We are one of few regions in NZ to publish a comprehensive Guide which showcases individual artists and groups, commercial galleries and businesses, as well as public Art.”
We are immensely proud that locals and visitors to our region can pick up a free Guide and easily plan their own Arts experience. It is our goal for the Guide to be a reflection of our strong Arts community – from lesser-known emerging artists to high-profile awarding winning artists – Hawke’s Bay is home to you all and it is a privilege to be able to profile you. Inclusion in the Hawke’s Bay Art Guide ensures you receive:
- – Exposure via over 15,000 printed copies each year which are placed at various locations including Hawke’s Bay Airport, i-sites, cafes, galleries and other prominent pick-up points.
- – Listing on the Hawke’s Bay Art Guide website www.hawkesbayartguide.co.nz (note this is currently being upgraded and modernised).
- – A continued relationship with HB Tourism which includes an agreement for only 5 official guides placed at Hawke’s Bay Airport, one of which is ours. It’s worth noting that our Guide is the fastest moving brochure at the airport.
- – Links to our website on Hawke’s Bay Tourism, Arts Inc Heretaunga and The CAN websites.
– Listed on Hawkes Bay Tourism website
- – Entry in the Hawke’s Bay Art Guide annual exhibition, this year to be held at The CAN 2-15 June. Opening night includes the launch of the new Guide.
- – Participation in the Art Trail Weekend 14/15 October. This dovetails with ’Nuit Blanche, Art After Dark’ and also falls under the umbrella of the Hawke’s Bay Arts Festival. 20,000 copies of the Festival programme are printed, in which the Trail weekend will be included. Increased general marketing of the Trail is planned for this year.
- – Social Media presence and exposure for our participants throughout the year.
If you’re keen to be involved this year and like to hear more, check out our website: https://bio.site/hawkesbayartguide”