CAN Refresh Your Collection Art Sale
Waiohiki Arts Village Fundraiser
Date: Mar 31 – Apr 13Space: Main Gallery
Raising funds for the Waiohiki Arts Village which was seriously impacted by the Cyclone last month
Opening Event Friday 31 March 5-7pm
Refresh Your Collection Sale dates 31 March – 13 April
If you have artwork that doesn’t suit your space or frame of mind any longer, this pre-loved art sale is the exhibition for you. The Creative Arts Napier team are giving you the opportunity to exhibit and sell artworks that you wish to part with. Refresh your art collection, sell and buy pre-loved artworks.
Preference will be given to original works and collectible or numbered prints. Work will be assessed for suitability at the gallery prior to the exhibition.
Commission proceeds from the sale of these pre-loved artworks will be donated from CAN to the Waiohiki Arts Village rebuild. Should you wish to donate an artwork the full sale price will be donated.
Please bring your artwork in for assessment on either Friday 24th March or Tuesday 28th March between 10am – 4pm, or arrange an appointment via email@example.com
This is a fundraising event with either the commissions or full sale proceeds being donated to our friends at the Waiohiki Arts Village who were badly impacted by the cyclone.
You have two options:
- Pay a $10 entry fee per piece to exhibit your artwork, CAN will donate 30% of the sale price to the Waiohiki Arts Village upon sale.
- Donate your artwork and CAN will donate 100% of the sale price to the Waiohiki Arts Village upon sale.
Terms & Conditions for Sellers
- CAN staff reserve the right to refuse pieces. Original works and collectible or numbered prints will be given preference.
- All artwork is expected to be in a clean and tidy condition and display ready, i.e. wall hung works to have picture fittings attached.
- All artwork must be labelled with the title, artist and owner’s contact details.
- Owners of artworks will remain anonymous and will not be used in any marketing material.
- Additional information about the history of the artist or origin of the artwork will be welcomed.
- Limit of five pieces per seller (depending on the overall number of entries).
- This is NOT an opportunity for artists, their friends or family, to sell their own work.
- It is the owner’s responsibility to decide on the price of their artwork. CAN staff take no responsibility for the prices given. It is expected that pieces will be reasonably priced.
- CAN will donate 30% for each artwork sold. Payment of the proceeds from the sale will be made to the owner/seller as soon as possible following the exhibition close, or donated (as per our fundraising initiative above).
- All unsold artworks must be collected from CAN by Sunday, 16 April. If they are left at CAN longer without collection or contact they will become the property of CAN to do with as they see fit.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries