A Call for Artisans!
For the Christmas Market 2021
Date: Oct 1 – Dec 3Space: Main Gallery
A chance for artists and designers to showcase and sell their quality handcrafted work is coming up soon at CAN.
The CAN Christmas Makers Market will open on Friday 10th December 2021.
Our mission is to jam pack the Main Gallery with hand made, quality products on the run up to Christmas, maximising your chance to sell what you’ve been working on all year.
The 2021 Christmas Makers Market promises to be the busiest ever, with CAN markets gaining in popularity more and more with every year. Join us for this unique opportunity to sell your work for four weeks over the pre-Christmas and New Year period, from the 10th of December to the 6th of January 2022.
We are looking for quality handcrafted products from New Zealand Artists and Designers. We will do extensive marketing, and sell of the products on your behalf.
If you are an artist or designer and would like to book a space then fill in the google link below. If you need this form in another format, please let us know.
Google Link: https://forms.gle/4dUmAoVLM8FJjPKt5
or email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, feel free to call us on 06 835 9448.
Our Christmas Market Preview night at 5-7pm on Friday 10th December, is a festive event that simply can’t be missed. It will be an opportunity for promoting your products as visitors enjoy a special evening and some quality retail therapy time.
Market Terms and Conditions:
• Bookings are only confirmed on payment as places are limited. CAN bank account no. for online payment is 06 0701 0596345 00 with your surname and EV2143 as the reference.
• We will promote and advertise the Market through our website, through Facebook, eventfinda, the local press and with posters at no extra cost to you.
• The special night of late shopping is held on the day of opening – refreshments to the public and entertainment are provided by CAN at no extra cost to you.
• Table or space hire fees must be paid in advance.
• Artists will set the retail price of their own works. The Gallery charges 30% commission on each sale, this includes GST. Payment is made on the 20th of the month following the date of the sale.
• All items must be securely labelled with your name and retail price clearly marked.
• Any additional furniture or props brought in by the hirer is their responsibility and must be removed at the end of their hire period.
• No responsibility will be accepted for any damage to, theft or loss of any other property the hirer brings to or stores on the premises.
• All items for sale must be of good quality, handcrafted in New Zealand.
• Faulty artwork returned by the customer to the CAN must be replaced or refunded by the artist.
• Hire fees are for a FOUR week period from 10 December 2021 to 6 January 2022
Please Note* The dates featured on this webpage post are associated with the ‘Call for Artisans’ and not the actual market dates. The market dates remain: 10 December 2021 to 6 January 2022.