Special FX Halloween Make-up Workshop
Get ready for your Halloween Party!
Date: Oct 27 – Oct 27Space: Workshop
Does the sight of blood thrill you?
Get ready for your Halloween party and apply your own special effects makeup at this adults workshop with guidance from make-up artist and tutor Sam.
Fun, creative and messy!
You will learn:
- Techniques for applying and moulding liquid latex, fake blood, and scar wax.
- Colour techniques for bruising, skin irritations and unusual skin conditions.
- Ways in which unusual items can be used to create different effects.
You will be able to produce:
- In the timeframe provided you should be able to achieve a minimum of 2-3 special effect features such as: a horrid monster mouth, lacerations, stitched lips, or a zombie bite. A range of ideas will be provided on the day.
Things you need to know:
- Bring a large mirror! You will be working on your own face!
- Arrive with clean skin (makeup free).
- This is messy so wear old clothes, no long sleeves.
- There is a small additional fee of $25.00 to cover the cost and shipping of some materials. This can be paid in advance along with your course fee or paid direct to the tutor.
- Please note: Not suitable for anyone with Skin Allergies.
When: Saturday 27th October 2018
Time: 10.30am – 3.30pm
Where: CAN Workshop – 16 Byron Street, Napier
Cost: $125.00 per person (Payable to CAN)
To book: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the CAN 06 835 9448. Pre-payment for the course secures your place. As this course is popular and the class size is limited we urge you to book early.