CALL FOR ENTRIES!
Hawke's Bay Art Review 2019
Date: Dec 18 – Apr 30Space: Main Gallery
Creative Arts Napier is hosting the 2019 biennial HAWKE’S BAY ART REVIEW – a selected exhibition at the CAN, showcasing art excellence in Hawke’s Bay.
Submissions are invited from local emerging and established artists in printmaking, painting and drawing, sculpture and ceramics from artists throughout New Zealand, who have close connections to Hawke’s Bay.
We are proud to announce that the Guest Judge for 2019 is Bill Milbank
CAN is delighted that Bill Milbank has kindly agreed to be our selector for the Hawke’s Bay Art Review. Bill is the former long-term director of Whanganui’s Sarjeant Gallery, Art dealer at Milbank Gallery & exhibition curator , and has previously judged the ‘East’ exhibition at Hastings City Art Gallery.
Bill will also select the winning art work with a prize of $1000, to be announced at the Gala Opening on Friday 31 May 2019.
- Calls for Submissions: NOW OPEN: $30 per entry
- Tuesday 30 April at 4.00pm: Submissions close
- Friday 17 May: Artists informed of selection
- Tuesday 28 May: Last Courier and hand delivery to CAN by 4.00pm
No late deliveries accepted.
- Friday 31 May 5-7pm: Gala Opening: Announcement of $1000 winner
- Thursday 27 June: Exhibition Closes
- Friday 28 June: Collection and return of unsold works.
Please contact Creative Arts Napier for full details and application form: firstname.lastname@example.org
or download the entry form, and terms and conditions below: