Evening Classes; Painting and Mixed Media
8 weekly classes with Helen Dynes
Date: Feb 5 – Mar 26Space: Workshop
This class is now FULL – but please let us know if you would like to join the newly added MONDAY NIGHT CLASS starting 4 February!
Join experienced tutor Helen Dynes for 8 weeks of experimental painting bliss in the relaxed atmosphere of the CAN workshop! This class is for mixed levels from beginner to experienced, and will allow you to develop your style while experimenting with paint and mixed media at your own pace.
Also, if you’re a beginner and you’ve always dreamed of trying your hand at painting – here’s your chance. Helen will tailor the weekly classes to suit your individual needs, and will work with you to achieve a final result that will inspire you to keep going!
- Where: CAN Workshop – 16 Byron Street, Napier
- When: Tuesday 5 February – Tuesday 26 March 2019 inclusive (8 weeks) ALSO: Monday 4 February – Monday 25 March 2019 inclusive (8 weeks)
- Time: 6pm – 8pm
- Cost: $160 for the course
- Parking available in Byron St, or in the public car park in front of the building.
You will need to bring:
- Helen will provide a list of materials required before the first class
To Book: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the CAN 06 835 9448.
Only prepayment for the course secures your place. Your place may be reserved for 48 hours only to give you time to pay before your reservation is removed. Book early to avoid disappointment!
Creative Arts Napier reserves the right to cancel this workshop a week prior to date
in the event of insufficient bookings.