CAN Winter Art & Design Market
CALL FOR ARTISTS AND CRAFTISANS!
Date: Jul 3 – Jul 23Space: Main Gallery
ARTISTS AND CRAFTISANS!
This July, the popular CAN Winter Market returns and presents a unique opportunity for you, our talented Hawke’s Bay artists to show and sell all the goodies you worked so hard on during lockdown!
CAN will be encouraging visitors to BUY LOCAL and visit the market safely with social distancing and hygiene regulations in place.
The market will take place in CAN’s beautiful Main Gallery, open 7 days a week during the busy July school holidays, when we are expecting Napier’s population to swell with NZ visitors taking a well earned break.
The CAN staff will man the market and make sales for you.
One-off hire cost to exhibitors for 3 weeks:
- ½ table space – $45 (Subject to availability – 900 x 750mm)
- Space for whole BYO table – $80 (Max size 1800 x 750mm)
- 1m wall spaces – $40
- 2m wall space – $80
(Hire fees include gst)
Commission: 30% (incl gst)on sales plus CAN takes care of the money transactions for you. Payment will be made promptly after the event into your designated bank account.
- Full listing on CAN website
- Opening Preview Night Event with catering supplied
- Invitation to the Preview Night* sent out via CAN-e-Newsletter to approx. 1850, featured as a Facebook event and on Eventfinda
- Promotion prior to the event via Arts Focus in the Napier Courier and on community radio
- 3-4 posts per week on Instagram and Facebook to promote the market the week before and while it runs
- Individual artist’s profiles featured on the CAN Facebook page
- Posters/flyers designed and distributed around Napier businesses
Please fill in the form below to register your interest, and send to email@example.com with good quality, jpeg images of your products for approval.
Bookings are not confirmed until payment of the hire fee has been made.
Booking terms and conditions are here: CAN Stall Holders Market Terms and Conditions 2020
Social distancing, hygiene measures and contact tracing measures are in place at CAN. Should the government regulations allow, CAN will organise a Special Preview Night which will ideally take place on 3 July, 5-7pm – to be confirmed.
CAN reserves the right to select the range of products that are displayed in the market. In the case of your application being declined, this will be to ensure there are not ‘double-ups’ of products or too many of the same genre.